It was a regular Friday afternoon at the Humour Me office until someone sparked a conversation about which famous Indian personalities could portray Netflix characters. Do you agree with us?
1. Piper Chapman (Orange is the New Black) vs. Kalki Koechlin
They both met their respective partners plying their trade, one in a drug smuggling ring and the other as an actress. After separating, Anurag met Sabrina Khan and Piper met Larry Bloom. Thus letting Kalki and the real Piper focus on what they really love, empowering women.
2. Claire Underwood (House of Cards) vs. Tabu
Her portrayal of Haider’s mother makes her the only woman who could possibly play a role so complex.
3. Pablo Escobar (Narcos) vs. Ajay Devgan
They play a similar role in their respective features. Ajay Devgan dreams of being a police officer but becomes a smuggler instead, sound familiar?
3. Daredevil vs. Rani Mukherjee
She's blind in Black and he's blind in red.
4. Frank Underwood (House of Cards) vs. Shashi Tharoor
Fantastic orators, and the ability to capture the presence of any environment by the way they speak. Also we can imagine them talking to themselves...
5. Aziz Ansari (Master of None) vs. Omi Vaidya
One Indian who left America, and one who stayed there and the ability to make the country laugh.
6. Red (Orange is the New Black) vs. Kiran Bedi
They are both strong independent women, who look more like men but are on the opposite sides of the law.
7. Garrett Walker (House of Cards) vs. Rahul Gandhi
Keeps getting screwed as a result of his poor decisions and bad politics, at least Walker made it to a position of power.
8. Saul Goodman (Better Call Saul) vs. Nawazaddin Siddiqui
Out of work actor/lawyer who finally finds success doing what he’s good at.
9. Jessica Jones vs. Kangana Ranaut
Sufferers of PTSD from events that they want to forget.
10. Bojack Horseman vs. Javed Jaffri
They both look like horses and are trying to be relevant.
11. Gacha (Narcos) vs. Johnny Lever
Look at them... LOOOOK AT THEM !